- Salary:£26,000-£30,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:06 Nov 2017
- Tiger Job ID:HSPA11510
Personal Assistant with Japanese
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 plus excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity to join one of the worlds largest trading companies based in the City of London is looking for a Personal Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
As a Personal Assistant you will need to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to adapt your approach and work to flexible deadlines. This role will include managing schedules, booking and arranging travel and arranging meetings, amongst general administrative support. The role will further require excellent time management and multi-tasking to ensure the highest quality of work.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable EA experience gained in an investment bank/finance
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to multi-task
- IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP
- A proactive and flexible approach to your workload
- Basic numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be liaising with very senior individuals