- Rate:£10-£15 per hour
- Location:London West End
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:15 Oct 2014
- Tiger Job ID:CS-HR
This HR role working for a Healthcare company is looking for someone with a HR qualification/ experience and ready to hit the floor running as soon as possible.
It is to provide a first class HR service to support the business needs. To develop and implement strategic HR initiatives which will robustly underpin the business.
- Managing the recruitment process for all staff.
- Placement of recruitment advertisements and analysis of cost effectiveness of the advertising, or dealing with recruitment agencies.
- Handling of responses and selection of candidates for interview.
- Interviewing candidates, or allocating interviews to the appropriate other person.
- Monitoring renewals and expiries of work permits to ensure all staff are legally eligible to work in the UK.
- Ensuring all staff files comply with the CQC regulations and are ready to be audited at any time.
- Writing and updating job descriptions.
- Designing and coordinating the induction of new team members in the office.
- Liaising with the Clinical Nurse Manager/Tutor to coordinate the training of all staff including: Induction, QCF and mandatory training.
- Having, budgetary awareness of training costs and selection of training providers.
- Reviewing and monitoring the new office appraisal process.
- Keep up to date with employment law and current HR practice.
- Recommend and implement changes to policy and procedure where necessary.
- Updating of Staff Handbook and policies as required.
- Instigate and revise regarding disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Manage the work load of the HR Administrator
- Participation in the in the Strategy meetings, developing the Strategic HR Function
- Provide leadership and management for HR projects.
- Provide advice and support at all levels within the Organisation, maintaining good employee relations through knowledge of the organisation and an understanding of its objectives.
- Monitoring HR statistics including recruitment, sickness, lateness, annual leave etc
- Analysing the annual staff survey and communicating and implementing required actions.
- To take individual responsibility to safeguard clients.