- Salary:£20,000-£25,000 per annum Plus bonus and benefits
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:19 Aug 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KHBTA7939a
HR Administration - Talent Management
£20,000 - £25,000
A global professional services client based in stunning offices in the City with views of the Iconic London skyline as looking to recruit a HR Administrator to support 2 senior managers within the Talent Management Department.
The successful candidate will be supporting the 2 managers with all the administrative duties related to their busy demanding roles. You will be involved with some HR related administration duties such as compileing organisational charts assisting with the on boarding process and maintaining the HR systems. You will be required to manager diaries, book in meetings with internal stakeholders, coordinate meeting room bookings, provide refreshments, lunches when required. Book all travel for the Senior managers and wider team as well as everyday duties of filing, scanning, binding, photocopying, producing Excel reports and PowerPoint presentations.
The successful candidate will have
- Previous Administration within a HR environment from a corporate environment.
- Excellent Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and to work in a truly fast paced environment.