- Salary:£35,000 per annum
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:25 Oct 2017
- Tiger Job ID:LGHKCOOK
Fabulous opportunity to work as a Housekeeper/Cook in a beautiful setting in rural Somerset. My client has a private estate which along wit his small team, he uses as his executive offices. This is also where he conducts meetings and entertain guests.
The main duties/responsibilities of this role include:
- Cleaning all areas internally in the property; vacuuming, dusting, mopping, clearing cobwebs.
- Making sure all the rooms are kept up to standard, preparing for overnight guests and clearing away afterwards.
- Washing, drying, folding, ironing linens, storing and restocking as necessary.
- Working with the House Manager to create an operating schedule that works for the Principal and ensures that his requirements are met in relation to cleanliness, environment etc.
- Greeting and meeting guests, making drinks, attending to their needs during their stay.
- Keeping supplies well stocked and ordering items as required.
- Answering external calls.
- Attending to the Principals specific needs in relation to food, comfort, temperature, ambiance.
- Preparing healthy meals for Principal during his time in the office.
- Working with an external chef and supporting them for large dining events.
- Food preparation for home cooked meals; simple and healthy.
- Keeping the fridge and cupboards stocked for the Principal, guests and team working in the property, ordering and collecting goods as required.
- Managing all aspects of guest requirements whilst they at the Executive Office.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
Candidates will have proven private house or luxury hotel backgrounds with excellent domestic cleaning and cooking skills. You will be customer focused, organised, personable with a muck in attitude. The client is looking for applicants with a modern approach, sense of style and a proactive nature. Finally the location of this role is remote, so you must be able to drive.