- Rate:£8 per hour
- Location:London Greater
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:16 Nov 2017
- Tiger Job ID:GWHOUSEKEEPING12280
My client is an award-winning hospitality company, based in London, who work with homeowners looking to rent out their property, and guests looking to stay in some of the finest homes around the world.
Delivering a first-class service is imperative, and due to a busy period, the company are looking to recruit fantastic Team Members to join the cleaning team.
As a team, you will be responsible for the cleanliness of homes before and after bookings, working towards a tight schedule.
You will be traveling to various homes around London daily, completing the cleaning of each home including the inside and outside.
The ideal candidate will have;
· Previous experience in a team member role
· Previous experience in housekeeping, ideally for luxury businesses
· Knowledge of bed making, attention to detail and presentation of towels
· Knowledge of using an i-phone, apps and emails
· Fantastic customer service skills, as you will possibly meet the guests and homeowners
· The flexibility to work up to five days a week, including weekends
Each Team Member will be given full training, and you will be part of a friendly, motivated team who are committed to ensuring every guest and homeowner is given a fantastic experience!
If you are available immediately and would love to know more, please apply today.