- Salary:£33,000-£35,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:15 Feb 2017
- Tiger Job ID:LGHKCH9643
I am looking for a hard-working, discreet, Housekeeper with proven private household experience for a beautiful residence in Chelsea.
The property is a 4 storey, 5 bed townhouse which the Principal usually occupies half of the week. Reporting into the Butler, this role will be providing a broad range of high end housekeeping skills, including:
- Cleaning the property to an immaculate standard
- Hoovering, polishing, dusting (including antiques, art, sculpture, fine furnishings)
- Changing and making the beds
- Laundry care – doing the laundry and caring for delicate items by hand
- Dealing with visitors and guests
- Carrying equipment
- Buying and collecting the shopping
- Ordering food on line
- Keeping the fridge stocked
- Preparing and serving light meals when required
This is a semi- formal household and a uniform is provided.
Working Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, although with flexibility to offer longer house when the Principal is in residence, with time being given off in lieu.
Candidates must have an excellent command of English, be team players, service orientated and within a reasonable commute of Chelsea.