- Salary:£18,000-£22,000 per annum
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:07 Nov 2017
- Tiger Job ID:AFHMQATAR2167
An interesting opportunity for a live-out House Manager to oversee and ensure the smooth running of a semi-formal Palace in Qatar. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years' experience.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Team Management & Operations.
- Supervise and direct Household staff.
- Day to day running of a residence to maintain standards and efficiency.
- Provide high quality guest services in a professional, courteous and accommodating manner.
- Identifying maintenance and repair projects.
- Scheduling and supervision of household installations, trades and vendors for interior & exterior and seasonal projects.
- Calendar management, coordinate and assisting with event planning.
- Managing and monitoring household inventories and a budget.
- Overall vehicle management.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and followed. Apply disciplinary procedures- when required. Build effective team relations and retain good employees.
- Create and update Household Manuals for: chinaware, silverware, glass, crystal, bedlinen, towels and other as directed by the Principal
- Overall responsibility of the household including the kitchen & budget management.
- Working with Property Manager
- Communicate with all in-house teams: Kitchen, Butler, Housekeeping and Laundry
- Attend the daily briefing
The ideal candidate will have a real hands on approach, down to earth attitude, meticulous time management skills and the ability to work with multi nationality staff.
Accommodation, transportation, insurance and a flight ticket home is also provided.
To Start ASAP