- Salary:£21,000-£26,000 per annum
- Location:London Greater
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:28 Jul 2016
- Tiger Job ID:CS- HR7936
My client, who run a boutique high end serviced office are looking for a Head Receptionist, based in the heart of Chelsea. They are looking for someone who is very personable, professional and a good communicator with impeccable client service skills. The role of the Head Receptionist is to ensure that front desk runs as smoothly as possible and that all duties are carried out to the best possible standard. They are the link between what happens at the reception and management.
- Telephone call answering and handling, message taking, meet and greet clients and their guests, directing them to the correct location
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Assisting clients to use equipment (copiers, franking machine)
- Booking of couriers, conference rooms and record keeping of bookings
- Post and deliveries handling, placing stationery orders, update internal extension client list
- Update contact details for all clients in communal contacts (Outlook)
- Complete check lists for new and leaving clients
- Building checks to ensure all communal areas, toilets, kitchens, conference rooms etc. are clean and tidy, including courtyards
- Setting up and down the conference rooms for meetings
- Reporting faults/maintenance to management
- Occasional admin support to management office
- Covering for holidays or sickness of colleagues
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.