- Salary:£40,000-£50,000 per annum Bonus + health
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:01 Apr 2014
- Tiger Job ID:DMFUND
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced fund administrator to join this boutique investment firm based in the West End. Working closely with the Investment Managers and Fund Team, this is an all-encompassing position, vital to the business operations.
Your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Maintain the fund and SPV electronic and original document filing system.
- Carrying out anti-bribery and KYC checks on new counterparties that the Fund deals with.
- Manage any regulatory and AIC reporting in relation to the fund.
- Monitor compliance with Management Services contracts, Shareholder agreement reserved matters and reporting requirements (where applicable)
- General administrative duties as required
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgets for the fund and SPVs.
- Monitor compliance with budgets and prepare reports of actual figures against budget for monthly and quarterly reports.
On the company secretarial side, you’ll be in charge of collating the fund board packs and making sure or corporate documents and fund materials are uploaded on the intranet and extranet. You’ll need to maintain a database of company secretarial information for the fund and all SPV’s.
There will also be an Investor Relations element; maintaining the IR database and assisting with preparation of investor reports and presentations.
This is an excellent opportunity to support and work with a dynamic, high achieving company investing in the renewables sector. Ideally you’ll be someone who is experience with the gravitas to take control and responsibility of the key areas within your role, particularly as the company continues to expand and it becomes more difficult for everyone to keep fully informed. In this respect, your role is pivotal.