- Rate:£12-£15 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:27 Jan 2017
- Tiger Job ID:FWBANKING9469
A prestigious investment management firm with beautiful offices in the City, are looking for a Fluent Portuguese experienced PA to join their team on a temporary basis.
The role is incredibly varied and will offer you the scope to be involved in all areas of the business. They are a small team and everyone helps out in any way they can. You will need to multi-task you that’s for sure! Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor and process expenses for the whole team
- Coordinate complex diaries and book all aspects of international travel for this demanding team
- Diary management for the team that is likely to change at the last minute more often than not
- Assisting with events and conferences and getting involved in marketing to support that
- Working autonomously, alongside a team, you will be a self- motivated, experienced team PA who builds rapport quickly and works well under pressure
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a team PA role preferably from a financial services company.
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being an integral part of the team
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.