- Rate:£18-£19 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:16 Aug 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KMFLOAT11110
One of London’s top global investment banks are currently looking for a Team Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis. This bank pride themselves on their passion and dedication, and you will be highly committed to both this role and the company. Their impressive offices are based in the City of London, with the company providing great benefits, training and environment for all employees.
This role will be based on the trade floor, a lively, fun and at times chaotic so you will rely on your organisation and prioritising skills to thrive in this environment. You will be confident in your abilities to support a team of 8-10 individuals at varying levels of seniority and you will be efficient in keeping up with the pace of the work levels here. You will rely on your previous experience in this environment within investment banking to work autonomously here whilst being an integral part of the team.
We are so proud to represent this business, assistants that work here are seen as the very best in London so whilst the role is demanding, it will open many doors for you in your career long term.
This role is a 6 – 12-month temporary contract initially with the possibility of working towards a permanent contract at the end.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a team assistant role, specifically from the trade floor would be ideal
- Experience working within a similar role in investment banking
- Flexibility with hours, 8am start and often working past 6pm
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure