- Rate:£20-£22 per hour Including holiday pay
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:20 Sep 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KMFLOAT11549
One of London’s leading investment banking firms based in the City of London are looking for an Executive Assistant to join their research team on a temporary basis. This team are crucial for the development and growth of the business and your support will be essential for this to continue. This team are meticulous with their attention to detail and pre-emptive nature, which will both be crucial skills that you have.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be managing complex diaries, anticipating any clashes or issues that may occur within these. You will also be updating all databases and company data which for which you will rely on your aforementioned attention to detail. Alongside these typical Executive Assistant duties, you will also contribute to the team’s marketing plan for which you will attend meetings and conferences to develop this. This is a highly varied role which will require you to have exceptional multi-tasking skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a similar role within financial services
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and work well within a highly pressured environment
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Resourceful and self-motivated