- Rate:£18-£19 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:13 Mar 2018
- Tiger Job ID:RHFTASSIST13310
Looking for an experienced Float Assistant to join a prestigious London firm! This investment banking firm that works on an international scale is excited for a new team member to join their Investment Banking Division in a support role.
This role requires a candidate who thrives in a busy environment where everyday brings a new challenge! You must be a strong team player who is comfortable working with a range of colleagues and clients. As a Float Assistant you will expected to liaise with your other colleagues to ensure there is always cover and the handover of tasks is communicated effectively.
As a Float Assistant you must have excellent organisational skills as you will be responsible for diary and travel planning within the firm. This requires the planning and organisation of meetings, calendars, itineraries and invoices. You must have impeccable documentation skills to keep an updated tracker of these tasks.
This is a fun, multi-faceted role that will keep you on your toes, therefore, a positive ‘can do’ attitude goes a long way. Along with the tasks mentioned, you will be handling the general administrative duties of the firm including the printing and filing of all documentation and ordering of supplies.
· Experience working in an investment banking environment
· Maintain a professional manner at all times
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
· Experience in diary and travel management including the handling of expenses
· Ability to multi-task under pressure
· Strong team player
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills