- Rate:£17-£19 per hour including holiday pay + overtime rate
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:17 May 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KMFLOAT9983
A renowned international investment bank with impressive offices in Canary Wharf requires an experienced float assistant to support at a senior level and busy teams.
Utilising your strong Microsoft Office skills and ability to multi-task you will monitor and process expenses, coordinate complex diaries and book all aspects of travel for demanding teams.
Working autonomously, alongside a team of experienced and credible EAs, you will be a self- motivated, experienced team assistant who builds rapport quickly and works well under pressure.
This is a business that constantly looks to improve employee experience and they have a great culture; team work, dedication and results are felt across the business.
The float role is a great way to experience different areas of the business, supporting a variety of senior characters and being involved in a number of different projects very quickly.
This will be a long-term role, starting as a temporary float assistant, assessing character synergy and chemistry with the teams and then move team assistants into a static role that fits.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a team assistant role
- Experience working in investment banking and financial services
- Quick to adapt to new surroundings and people
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being an integral part of the team
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within one week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.