- Rate:£35,000-£40,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Contract
- Posted:22 Jan 2016
- Tiger Job ID:FW6699
Our client, a fun and growing brand, are looking for a diligent Finance Manager to join their team 3 days per week. This will be a busy and fast-paced role within a thriving company.
This candidate will have experience working as a Finance Manager, possess good numeracy skills, and have an interest in accounting. You will also need to have excellent organisation & administration skills and the ability to work well independently as well as within a team to be successful in this role.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Managing and Accountable for one Finance Assistant
- Preparing 12 week Cash Flow payments
- Departmental Budgeting
- Analysing sales forecasting
- Business planning
- Ensuring all compliance measures met
- Full accountancy qualifications
- Previous experience within a Finance Manager role is essential
- Advanced use of MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and good level of numeracy ability
- Excellent communication skills, displaying diplomacy, tact and confidentially
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks
- A highly resilient attitude, with the ability to perform under pressure
- Very pro-active, confident and happy to work on own initiative
- Prepared to go the extra mile
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.