- Salary:£55,000 per annum Bonus and benefits
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:18 Apr 2016
- Tiger Job ID:DMFINANCEMAN
My Client is a family office/private Investment company based in the heart of the West End. They are a great bunch of high achievers with an outstanding reputation. They are looking for a Finance Manager to report in to the Finance Director and ideally you'll progress into the role of Financial Controller in the next 12-18 months. Ideally you'll be ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with at least 2 years of industry experience. An eye for detail and good organisational skills are key. Some duties will include the following:
The role will include:
1. With the help of the Finance Assistant, being responsible for the quarterly management accounts.
2. Preparing quarterly cash flows forecasts and investigating variances.
3. Assistance with reporting to investors and lenders.
4. Being responsible for the preparation of the year‐end consolidated statutory accounts and associated audit papers.
5. Overseeing the monthly payroll submissions.
6. Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns and other corporate filings.
7. Participation in other ad hoc projects, such as; investment appraisals and monitoring developments.