- Salary:£40,000-£65,000 per annum Benefits and bonus
- Location:London Greater
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:23 Oct 2015
- Tiger Job ID:VLOPS
An extremely successful, internationally renowned and high end, architectural design practice is currently seeking a Finance and Operations Manager to join their small, close knit team of 20, based in West London (zone 2. W9).
The company have been extremely successful over the last 25 years, working with high end clients across London and the globe on large scale residential architecture and design projects. The company are seeking an experienced Finance and Operations Manager to join their team and manage the finance function as well as oversee the running of the office, including HR duties.
Financial duties to include-
- Maintaining time sheets and job profitability
- Invoicing clients
- Payment to subcontractors
- Check suppliers invoices, signing cheques and arrange bank transfers and BACS payment
- Liaising with accountants
- Producing cash flow forecasts for Directors
- Maintaining monthly meetings with Directors to update invoicing and other matters Calculating profit and profit share
- Monthly reconciliation of clients’ float accounts (i.e. checking suppliers invoices, checking data inputs etc.)
- Check VAT and PAYE
- Prepare financial year end information to Accountants
- Maintaining and Supplying information, preparing spreadsheet reports etc. to directors and clients as and when required
The company are seeking an experienced candidate who has worked in a similar, high pressured role covering the above elements. You will manage an Assistant and be able to work in a small company where everyone is extremely hands on and flexible.
The company will offer fantastic longevity and support as well as a very competitive salary and benefits package, including a profit share/ bonus scheme.