- Salary:£25,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:21 Dec 2015
- Tiger Job ID:FW1911
Our client, an award winning reinsurance firm based in the City’s bustling insurance district, is seeking an experienced and friendly Facility and Office Coordinator to ensure the smooth running of the office in a, for a 6-12 month maternity cover.
This responsible and varied role will invite you to showcase and develop your skills as you take pride and ownership of the following duties:
- Researching, negotiating and maintaining relationships with the new and existing contractors.
- Tenant Representative and liaising point, including quarterly tenant meetings with management.
- Providing project management assistance, including coordination and assistance with minor, multi-faceted renovation projects
- Provide administrative support to the executive team and underwriting team including diary management, typing, presentations, scanning, printing, filing, various report preparation.
- Active communicator between the UK and US office i.e. coordination of companies’ Town Hall, marketing and employee engagement. Managing internal communication board
- Procurement of office supplies and services within agreed budget
- Managing of all reception functions, including meet and greet for all visitors and provide refreshments
- As well as ensuring all maintenance is performed to schedule, and all necessary
The successful candidate will be proactive, organised and bring a can-do attitude to this role.
If you feel that this role would suit you then please do not hesitate to contact us for further information on the role. We appreciate your interest in this role, however, unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you have not been contacted within one week then please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this stage/for this role, but please do keep an eye on our website should we have any other, more suitable roles for you in the future.