- Salary:£30,000-£40,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:30 Nov 2017
- Tiger Job ID:AFFACMAN2438
We are looking for a highly experienced Facilities Manager (10 years +) to manage a high end, listed building in Central London.
As Facilities Manager, you will report to the Executive Committee and will carry out all the directions given by the committee. The ideal candidate will be extremely resourceful, have experience managing a team and a proactive attitude with a good contact book.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- overseeing day to day maintenance of leasehold properties
- management of around 12 other employees
- attending, chairing and minuting Executive Committee (EC) meetings
- overseeing day to day, contracted and cyclical maintenance
- project managing major internal and external works
- liaising with local councils and government bodies to adhere to relevant regulations
- managing hard and soft copy data and e-mails and ensuring all client files are updated, dealing with flat owners queries verbally and in written form, managing on-site staff and managing relevant employment issues
- issuing and collecting service charge and ground rent arrears
- producing budgets, including reserve funding for the forthcoming years for Board approval
- managing expenditure against budget throughout the financial year and producing reports as required for the EC
- circulating information to residents concerning management issues
- ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to, and providing legal understanding of relevant leasehold, Landlord and Tenant Act, Section 20 Notices and related lease restrictions and covenant issues.
- creating and implementing a database system
Working hours will be Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
To start ASAP