- Salary:£30,000-£33,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:20 Nov 2017
- Tiger Job ID:HSFC12308
£30,000 - £33,000 pro rata. PART TIME
I am currently recruiting for a very exciting Facilities Coordinator role working on a part time basis. This is working for a leading and world known law firm based in the City of London.
This busy and interesting role will be to provide support to the firm in achieving their environmental goals. You will be responsible for collecting and reviewing data, reviewing the firms current management systems for their energy and environmental impact as well as communicating with all colleagues with regards to environmental impacts.
This role will see you:
- Analysing current operations
- Identifying problems and keeping a log so that actions can be put in place to improve
- Keep internal websites up to date in relation to environmental policies
- Analysis of data
- Creation of reports and presentations
- Guiding colleagues of environmental processes
- Ensure all external suppliers are aware of the firms policies
You will have experience in a similar role, have an understanding of ISO systems, have knowledge of current environmental issues and ways to make improvements, have great attention to detail and be a confident user of Excel.