- Rate:£45,000-£50,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:13 Mar 2018
- Tiger Job ID:ERWEXTSEC13188
I am seeking a highly experienced Executive Team Secretary, who has recent experince working within the Legal industry. It is impeccable that you have supported at C suit/Board Level previously and are highly confident in your line of work. My client is seeking a certain individual whom can hit the ground running and has the confident attitude to pick up duties and tasks quickly without question. This is a 12-month fixed term contract, starting as soon as possible. However, there is in fact permanent head count in the near future.
You will have the chance to work for one of the UK’s most respected Law Firm. You are located within London City, a short walk from Moorgate station. Not only would you be working within impressive buildings, but you will also have the opportunity to support, and work alongside highly respected partners, who are the best at what they do in the industry. If you are seeking a work life balance, my client feels this is extremely important moto to abide by. Even though everyone within the business work extremely hard, each individual are most certainly rewarded!
This role will be to support the Executive Partner, who has a great deal and responsibility for the core admin affairs of the firm. You will be mainly focusing on the support functions such as: HR, Finance, Technology, and Compliance. The team are seeking someone to provide secretarial and administrative support to the Executive Partner and the wider team.
Skills and Duties:
- The Partnership Board – executive support for its operation and processes.
- Keeping information confidential at all times.
- Supporting the company secretarial function for the in-house companies.
- Managing diaries.
- Ensuring a seamless transition with the rest of the team.
- Organising meetings including all ancillary arrangements (e.g. booking meeting rooms).
- Reviewing incoming emails and following up as required.
- Amending and formatting documents.
- Assisting the other secretaries in the team during holidays and absences.