- Rate:£18-£20 per hour Including holiday pay
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:20 Sep 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KMEXECUTIVE11050
An experienced and confident Executive Assistant is required to join one of the world’s leading financial services firms on a temporary basis. This organisation prides themselves on encouraging a work-life balance within all of their employees, and would be an outstanding opportunity for someone who is looking to further develop their skills within the financial services.
If you thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment then this role would be perfect for you. Due to this, you will have outstanding attention to detail and will work with a proactive and calm approach. Your role will include typical Executive Assistant duties such as extensive diary and travel management, and will also extend to providing ad-hoc administrative support. To ensure that the working environment is beneficial for all, you and your team will work within a buddy system to ensure that all time off is covered with maximum efficiency. This is an excellent opportunity where your varied and unique skills will be greatly valued.
Skills / Experience required:
- Superior organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being an integral part of the team
- Experience with processing expenses online
- Ability to work effectively under pressure whilst maintaining high levels of attention to detail