- Rate:£15-£20 per hour + Superannuation (approx. AUD$30-40)
- Term: Contract
- Posted:02 Jun 2016
- Tiger Job ID:EAtoSESYD
This is a first tier property firm working with high profile clients and businesses. Even though you may be at the top of your game already, you will still be able to learn, grow and develop within the organisation. The Senior Executives you are supporting believe in continual learning, development and ongoing education. Within the heart of CBD, Sydney, you will enjoy working with a social, friendly and collaborative team who understand what it means to have a work life balance!
This is a temporary to contract position (9-12 months) guaranteed to never have a dull moment here! Your day will entail juggling and coping with change as well as supporting senior, well known business executives. You will need to have great attention to detail because you will be responsible for booking regular international travel and meetings, be heavily involved in projects – working on pitches, presentations, documents and contracts efficiently, overseeing the office on a daily basis and general administrative duties as required.
- Extensive diary and travel coordination
- Stakeholder liaison
- Collating reports
- Preparing documentation
- Event organisation
Your skills & expertise
- Advanced MS office skills
- Previous Executive Assistant experience is a must
- A proactive approach
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills and stakeholder management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must have Visa with Australian working rights.