- Rate:£21 per hour + Superannuation (approx. AUD$40)
- Term: Contract
- Posted:09 May 2016
- Tiger Job ID:EAtoPartnerSYD
An international brand that it is a leader in its field, this is a great company to have on your resume! Based in stunning offices in the CBD, this is an open planned office environment with a culture that is unlike any other. Offering a number of benefits to its employees, this is a lovely company to work for where the team that surrounds you truly enjoy coming to work each day. A collaborative and supportive environment, this is a unique position that was the flexibility for you to make this role your own and really exemplify your strengths and skills.
This role will see you working one on one with this charismatic Partner. A hugely inspiring individual who has the ability to make you feel worth your weight in gold, you will get a sense of achievement in this role and you work closely with this Partner to achieve great things. From day one, you will need to step into this role and ensure that nothing slips though the gaps. Managing an ever-changing diary and assisting with meeting preparation, you will need to ensure that this Partner is on time and prepared for any interactions. Managing an inbox and responding to queries where possible, you will need to use your initiative to alleviate this Partners time from unsolicited requests both for meetings and information.
To be successful in this role you need to have experience in a similar EA position – a busy role, where you are high reactive and able to handle working on the go. You will need to hit the ground running and be proactive so it is like you have always been in this role. Polished presentation and matching communication skills are essential as well as a calming and approachable nature. This is a fantastic role that should not be missed!
- Extensive diary management
- Email and inbox management
- Client liaising
- Presentation and document preparation
- Prioritise and manage conflicting deadlines
Your skills & expertise
- Senior EA experience essential
- Background working within finance, banking, legal and/or professional services
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook and calendar management
- Immediate availability
Email your resume to email@example.com . Applicants must have Visa with Australian working rights.