- Rate:£18-£20 per hour
- Location:London West End
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:27 Jun 2017
- Tiger Job ID:FWINVESTMENT0828
A highly regarded international investment bank with impressive offices in the West End require an EA to support two Directors within the HR Department.
Utilising strong Microsoft Office skills and ability to coordinate complex diaries and scheduling interviews on a daily basis.
Working autonomously, alongside a team, you will be a self- motivated, experienced PA who builds rapport quickly and works well under pressure.
This award-winning company has an enviable culture where team work, dedication and results are of the utmost importance.
The role is temporary initially and will likely last for six months, the role will then be extended as a temporary contract or offered to the right candidate as an ongoing for two years.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a EA role
- A strong interest in HR and or experience within the field
- Experience gained within financial services, preferably investment banking
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being an integral part of the team
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within one week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.