- Rate:£32-£36 per hour + Superannuation (approx. AUD$40-45)
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:07 Sep 2017
- Tiger Job ID:GTSYDEACEO
A market leader in their field, this prestigious organisation has phenomenal global reach and will see you networking and liaising extensively with blue chip senior clientele and stakeholders from around the globe. Based in brand new, stunning offices with state of the art facilities and breathtaking views of the harbour you will absolutely love coming to work! This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to work alongside a charismatic and energetic CEO, whose quick wit and healthy sense of humour will ensure you have job satisfaction.
This is an Executive Assistant position that requires experience supporting high level executives. Together with the typical EA duties of extensive inbox and diary management, travel coordination and management, preparation and editing of reports, collating and formatting of pitch packs and presentations a large component of your role will consist of extensive liaison with internal and external stakeholders. You will need to be articulate and highly organised with impeccable attention to detail. If you have an exceptional work ethic and are a dedicated administration professional, we want to hear from you!
- Intricate diary management
- Inbox management
- Travel management and coordination
- Compiling of reports, presentations and pitch documents
- Extensive client liaison
Your skills & expertise
- Experience supporting senior executives
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Incredibly efficient and highly organised
- Ability to multitask and prioritise competing deadlines
- Forward thinking and adept at working in a fast paced environment
- Polished written and verbal communication
- A healthy sense of humour
If this sounds like your dream role, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Click Apply, email your resume to email@example.com. Applicants must have Visa with Australian working rights.