- Salary:£40,000-£45,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:19 Sep 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KHBCEO8544
Executive Assistant to CEO
A rare and exciting opportunity to join a small but successful Fund Management in London.
The role will require support to the CEO on 1:1 basis. A truly charming but direct leader with an entrepreneurial flair who is looking for someone exceptional to work alongside him.
Complex diary management, booking travel, inbox management and preparing for board and client meetings within this busy, fast paced role. You will use your fine eye for detail and strong Microsoft Office skills in creating and editing reports and presentations. Outstanding communication skills are also essential.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable Board level EA experience
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to multi-task
- You must be a graduate or graduate calibre.
- The ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- A proactive and flexible approach to your workload