- Salary:£50,000-£60,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:01 Feb 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBDIG9531
Executive Assistant to CEO – Digital Technology
£50,000 - £60,000
Based in the heart of the West End, a company with a leading presence within the Digital Technology arena are recruiting an Executive Assistant to support this Board level executive on 1:1 basis. He is continually travelling to all the offices on a global scale so requires a true ambassador to represent him.
Complex diary management, booking global travel, inbox management and arranging both client and internal events are all key tasks within this busy, fast paced role. The key requirement of this role is to deliver and coordinate high level support for this most senior level executive, using your strong organisational and time management skills. Outstanding communication skills are essential as is the ability to build rapport quickly and easily in this role as you will be liaising with high profile clients and potentially contributing in meetings on behalf of the CEO as the role develops.
As this director is involved in the strategic side of the business, you will use your fine eye for detail and strong Microsoft Office skills in creating and editing reports and presentations.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable Board level EA experience ideally within the Creative/Digital environment
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to multi-task
- The ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- A very strong education will be required for this position.
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- A proactive and flexible approach to your workload