- Rate:£21 per hour + Superannuation (approx. AUD$30)
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:02 Jun 2017
- Tiger Job ID:GTSYDEA
Don't miss this opportunity to work for a global firm. You will be temping with dynamic and inspiring people supporting a busy Partner. This firm is not only located in beautiful offices with breathtaking views, it will offer an interesting take on a traditional EA role.
You will be providing EA support to a fantastic Partner ensuring they are organised at every step. Whilst this EA role will encompass all the traditional support duties such as extensive diary management across varying time zones, coordinating all meetings, schedules and agendas whilst dealing with a busy inbox and correspondence, you will also be privy to working on projects and assessments. This will utilise your extraordinary organisational skills and your ability to think outside the square. You will need to a natural coordinator with exceptional communication skills. Strong IT skills are a must with a strong focus on Word and Excel. This is a great temporary EA role that will allow you to further your skills and experience.
- Manage ever-changing diary
- Coordinate meetings, schedules and agendas
- Inbox management
- Assist with projects
- Coordinate all administration support
- Deal with all correspondence
- Database management
Your skills & expertise
- Strong Executive Assistant experience
- Advanced IT skills - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional and personable communication style
- Strong database management skills
- Organised and practical approach
- Good sense of humour
- Available immediately
Click Apply or email your resume to email@example.com. Applicants must have Visa with Australian working rights.