- Rate:£26 per annum + Superannuation (approx. AUD$45)
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:01 Dec 2016
- Tiger Job ID:EASDY2
Our client is a global company based in one of the most beautiful locations of Sydney CBD. They are looking for an experienced and professional Executive Assistant to join their ambitious and driven team. This company has a wonderful reputation; they invest in their staff, promote career progression and foster an inclusive and collaborative culture.
You will be providing seamless support to an individual who will primarily be based offsite, so they will be looking to you for organisation of their working world and to be their right hand man. You will need to hold high levels of responsibility, autonomy and accountability as you will be working independently and acting as the delegate for this manager in their absence. From juggling a busy and ever-changing diary to overseeing research for meetings and presentations, this is a substantial role that will require an articulate, focused and motivated individual who enjoys responsibility and taking charge.
You will need to be an expert at diary and calendar management, inbox and email management as well as being a gatekeeper extraordinaire. Executive Assistant experience within professional services and the ability to understand the subtle nuances of working within a highly professional and demanding environment is absolutely essential. Strong communication skills are a must as well as being advanced in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Daily activities will include:
- Managing a busy and varying diary
- Inbox and email management
- Preparing and amending documents and presentations
- Acting as gatekeeper and delegate
- Overseeing all aspects of administration such as expenses, events and projects
Your skills & expertise:
- Executive Assistant experience supporting at senior level
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Polished presentation & communications
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and reliably
Click Apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must have Visa with Australian working rights.