- Rate:£26 per hour + Superannuation (approx. AUD$42)
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:02 Nov 2016
- Tiger Job ID:EA2SYDNEY
This incredible finance corporation is looking for a senior Executive Assistant to support their fast paced, driven senior team. You will be based in a stunning office with professionals who have a superb work ethic and dynamic approach to the working day. Being centered in this market leading company you will gain invaluable and marketable experience working with the very best in Sydney!
During your time with the company you will be tasked with supporting the Senior Director and Executives in the office, managing your time effectively between extensive diary management and liaising with clients over the phone, and in person. In an enormously active environment you will be the calm and collected individual prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities to ensure smooth running of the Director's days. Furthermore this experienced Executive Assistant role will have the opportunity to make the role their own in a short period of time using their knowledge and expertise to expertly manage ever changing schedules and day to day responsibilities.
Daily activities will include:
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Extensive diary support for the senior director
- Document preparation
- Domestic and International travel itineraries
- Occasional support to Executive team members
Your skills & expertise:
- Extremely professional and confidential
- Talented communicator able to build relationships with numerous professionals
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Experience liaising with high net worth individuals
- Proactive and independent
Click Apply or email your resume to email@example.com. Applicants must have Visa with Australian working rights.