- Rate:£25 per hour + Superannuation (approx. AUD$40)
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:02 Nov 2016
- Tiger Job ID:EA-SYD
Work for one of the most prestigious media firms in Australia in one of the most beautiful locations in Sydney CBD. Immerse yourself in this incredibly creative atmosphere that is relentlessly energetic and exciting. Rub shoulders with the elite of the Sydney entertainment industry, you never know who you may run into walking down the corridors! Work with a highly driven C-Suite Director and his team in an environment where all collaborate, cooperate and contribute.
This is the opportunity of a lifetime for a highly experienced, savvy and switched on Executive Assistant. The individual you will support will have plans that change every second so you must be able to manage expectations, prioritise and multitask with ease. Your innate ability to deliver under pressure and problem solve with your eyes closed will be your biggest forte. You are the "go to" person in the office, and will be prepared to take on any challenge.
Daily activities will include:
- Manage a complex and ever changing diary
- Extensive and fluid travel arrangements
- Excellent gatekeeping skills
- Wide-ranging reporting
- Handling expenses and reconciliation
- Event organisation
Your skills & expertise:
- Strong sense of urgency, able to think on your feet
- An authoritative character
- A down to earth, mature disposition
- An interest in media
- A "no task is too big or too small" mindset
- Exceptional communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
Click Apply or email your resume to email@example.com. Applicants must have Visa with Australian working rights.