- Salary:£38,000-£45,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:19 Feb 2018
- Tiger Job ID:KHBWE11344
Do you love the challenge of a busy and demanding diary? Do you get enjoyment out of finding solutions for last minute changes and clashes within a Directors day?
This global firm are looking for an Executive Assistant who loves the logistical part of being an Executive Assistant. The role will see you managing a diary which is truly back to back, with last minute changes that will have knock on effects for future meetings. You will need to be able to book intricate, complex and extensive travel across the globe to help the Directors progress with their projects. The role is very fast paced and requires someone with a forward thinking, proactive and positive outlook when working within this environment.
The successful candidate will have;
- Previous experience working within a PA/EA capacity in a fast paced environment
- Confident, articulate with strong academic achievements.
- Able to coordinate hectic, challenging dairies which do continually change
- Previous experience of booking complex, multi stop trips
- Experience of managing busy inboxes which receive high volumes of emails on a daily basis.