- Salary:£45,000-£55,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:25 Jan 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBIR9470
Executive Assistant – Investor Relations
A leading Private Equity firm based in heart of the City are currently recruiting for a top Executive Assistant to support 2 senior directors within the Investor Relations department.
The key requirement of this role is to deliver and coordinate an exceptionally high level of support for these extremely busy executives who travel extensively. Using your strong organisational and time management skills you will be responsible for complex diary management, booking global multi-stop travel and heavily involved with the IR Roadshow and taking ownership of the Investor Relations documentation. The ability to remain calm under pressure and juggle multiple tasks are essential as is the ability to build rapport quickly and easily in this role as you will be liaising with high profile clients and colleagues alike.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous demonstrable EA experience within a Private Equity or boutique finance
- Strong academic achievements
- Strong MS office skills
- Exposure working with CRM Systems
- Preference will be given to candidates with Investor Relations experience.
- confident, articulate communication skills