- Salary:£45,000-£50,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:13 Oct 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBCEO11884
Executive Assistant – Investments
£45,000 - £50,000
The role will require you to support the Head of the London Office within a boutique investment firm with global backing based in beautiful offices near Blackfriars. This role will involve complex diary management, booking global travel, inbox management for a very dedicated individual. The key requirement of this role is the ability to be adaptable, hands on where no task is too small or beneath you.
In addition, you will support the Head of Capital Markets who required help with arranging roadshows, inputting client data into CRM systems and helping to prepare meeting/pitch presentations.
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding and ambitious EA who is looking for a truly involved role.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable EA experience in a financial services environment, ideally within boutique firms.
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to multi-task
- A flexible work approach with an open mind set to completing duties outside your Job Description
- The ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- A proactive and flexible approach to your workload