- Salary:£45,000-£55,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:30 Aug 2017
- Tiger Job ID:HSEA11400
Executive Assistant – Global Investment Bank
£45,000 - £55,000
An exciting position has come about for an Executive Assistant to join one of the top Investment Banks in London supporting a Global Head and his direct reports.
The person this role supports is a very well respected individual and demanding and you will almost act as an ambassador to him. You will need to be hands on and someone who wants to get involved. You need to be able to work in a fast-paced, high pressured environment and have the ability to work alone.
This is a very busy Executive Assistant role and you will be responsible for but not limited to: managing a busy and complex diary, global travel, inbox management, preparing agendas for meetings and much more.
The key requirement of this role is to deliver and coordinate high level support for this extremely high-level individual, using your strong organisational and time management skills. Outstanding communication skills are essential as is the ability to build rapport quickly and easily in this role.
With this role, you can expect a generous discretionary bonus and benefits package.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable EA experience gained in a corporate environment
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to multi-task
- The ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- A proactive and flexible approach to your workload
- Strong academic achievements