- Rate:£18-£23 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:22 Jan 2016
- Tiger Job ID:FW6760
A prestigious and leading asset management firm with offices in the West End, are looking for an experienced EA to join their team on a temporary basis.
This role requires someone who can coordinate multi stop international travel using your outstanding time management and organisational skills. If you have the ability to multi task, thrive when working under pressure and able to take initiative then this is the perfect opportunity for you. This is a company that enables you to go above and beyond the traditional EA role and get involved in research and additional projects.
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within an assistant role
- Background from financial services/other blue chip/corporate company
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to produce work that is accurate whilst working under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively whilst supporting a team
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.