- Salary:£1-£45,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:20 Sep 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KHBEXESEA
Executive Assistant – Executive Search
City of London
Leading City based global Executive Search firm require an experienced Executive Assistant to join a demanding and successful Practice.
This busy role will be supporting the Head of a very successful Practice within the business, so will suit someone solution focussed with the ability to reprioritise your day at a drop of a hat. Main duties will include diary management, travel arrangements, organising events (lunches, corporate hospitality etc.), preparing marketing material and presentations, invoicing and any other administrative aspects required.
- The ideal candidate will come from an Executive Search background however other busy and demanding organisations will be considered (Professional or Financial Services).
- Discretion and understanding the importance of working with sensitivity and tact is essential.
- Your time management skills will be second to none and you will be flexible to changing requirements and priorities on a daily basis.
- You will also be confident in using all Microsoft Office and will have top level communication skills.
If the above sounds like you and you feel that this role would suit you, then please do not hesitate to contact us for some more information. We appreciate your interest in this role, although despite every application being thoroughly reviewed, unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to every applicant. If you have not been contacted within one week, then please assume that at this stage/for this role you have been unsuccessful, but please do keep an eye on our website should we have any other, more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.