- Rate:£26,000-£30,000 per annum
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:12 Sep 2017
- Tiger Job ID:ERWEABPARTNER
My client has recently flourished into a global consultancy firm, and are now looking to hire an experienced EA to support the Senior Director and CEO. This role is based in Newmarket (Suffolk) and will be to start immediately. They are looking for someone to join their team on a 3-month contract. This position could possibly be extended, depending on the workload. With amazing offices set in beautiful surroundings of Newmarket, this is certainly a fantastic opportunity for a willing individual. If you are looking to develop and evolve your current skills, then this is the perfect role for you.
This role is most suited to someone who has supported at senior levels previously, and who is able to hit the ground running from the first day. Confidence and the ability to provide constant support to more than one person at a given time, is essential! The company culture is extremely welcoming, and your hard work will be recognised with rewards.
Attention to detail is, and maintaining a high standard of organisation is requested. No two days will be the same, which is great if you are seeking variety in your next role. Please see below for some of your day to day duties.
- Extensive diary management
- Organising international travel and accommodation
- creating travel itineraries
- Managing emails and other communication
- Cover for colleagues during sickness and holidays
- Ad-hoc office administration
- Conducting research as requested for certain projects