- Rate:£20-£22 per hour
- Location:London Greater
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:28 Nov 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KM1:28890
Excellent opportunity has arisen to join a Canary Wharf based tier one investment bank.
The role will be to provide senior level support to a Global Head and one MD will require a top, client facing assistant to proactively manage busy and changing schedules, manage expenses and arrange extensive multi stop travel itineraries, often with last minute changes.
This position would suit someone self-motivated, efficient, and flexible; this is a fast paced environment that will require changes to be made at the last minute and issues to be solved by a calm and creative thinker!
This business will offer you training and support that will absolutely propel your career to the next level; you will have the autonomy to be as involved in the business as you want to be and that would be encouraged.
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within an assistant role ideally client facing
- Background from financial services/other blue chip/corporate company
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to produce work that is accurate whilst working under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively whilst supporting a team
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.