- Salary:£25,000-£28,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:03 Jul 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBEVENTS10880
Events Coordinator – Financial Services
City of London
Up to £28,000 plus bonus, Christmas off and 25 days holiday.
A boutique firm based in the City are looking to recruit for an Events Coordinator to join their busy events team. Working with the Event manager you will assist with the delivery of UK client events including conferences, dinners, receptions.
You will have experience working within an events based role in a corporate environment, able to be flexible with your working hours and willing to travel across the UK when events are running outside of London. You will be exposed from inception to completion from the events front and will give you more exposure to running events.
Autonomously and confidently, you will liaise with attendees on their individual travel requirements and using your fine eye for detail and ability to multi-task, you will assist in booking flights, accommodation and transfers as well as researching visa requirements.
- Recent experience gained within a similar events role in a corporate environment.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise whilst working under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with senior level employees
- Fine eye for detail
- Adaptable and flexible approach