- Rate:£18-£19 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:19 Feb 2018
- Tiger Job ID:RHEROPS12936
One of the leading global investment banks is looking to bring on a proactive and dedicated individual to work closely with their Operations team. This role will involve both administrative support and project-based work, within a team that values each member of staff.
This role will require impeccable levels of attention to detail due to the high volume of reviewing processes and checking information. Along with providing administrative support to a team, you will be involved with ad-hoc projects and presentations for which you will need confidence in your abilities to engage yourself within these tasks. You will also have the opportunity to build relationships with all staff, both internally and externally, due to being both a central point of contact and liaising with clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated individual who is seeking to further their career within a prestigious and committed company.
Experience and key personal qualities:
- Recent demonstrable experience within a similar role
- Graduate or graduate caliber
- Ability to multi-task and self-motivate in high pressured environments
- Flexibility to work within tight deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Office package
- Experience with, and ability to handle confidential information