- Rate:£18-£19 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:11 Sep 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KMTECH11126
One of London’s top global investment banks are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis. This role will be based in their impressive offices in the City of London, with the company providing great benefits, training and environment for all employees.
This role requires you to provide administrative support to a team, and this support will vary from day to day. Due to this, you will heavily rely on your faultless organisational skills and will manage your time with the utmost efficiency. As you join this role you will support the team with coordinating interviews with new joiners, which will involve extensive diary management to ensure that the interview process runs smoothly. You will also be involved with supporting new starters as they join the business.
Other aspects of the role will include processing expenses, managing the diaries of MDs and further general administrative support. Your role will require you to regularly communicate with senior individuals within the bank, therefore your written and verbal communication skills will be immaculate. You will be confident in your abilities to organise events and meetings which will be an integral part of this role.
We are so proud to represent this business, assistants that work here are seen as the very best in London so whilst the role is demanding, it will open many doors for you in your career long term.
This role is a 6 – 12-month temporary contract initially with the possibility of working towards a permanent contract at the end.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within an administrative role, with experience in large event coordination also
- Flexibility with hours, 8am start and often working past 6pm
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Work to high standards being proactive and using initiative
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information