- Rate:£20-£22 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:31 Mar 2017
- Tiger Job ID:FWINVESTMENT9949
EA TO MD
A highly regarded international investment bank with impressive offices in The City require an EA to support two Managing Directors and their team of individuals at varying levels of seniority.
Utilising your strong Microsoft Office skills and ability to multi-task you will monitor and process expenses, coordinate complex diaries and book all aspects of travel for this demanding team.
Working autonomously, alongside a team, you will be a self- motivated, experienced team secretary who builds rapport quickly and works well under pressure.
This award-winning company has an enviable culture where team work, dedication and results are of the utmost importance.
The role is temporary initially and will likely last for six months, the role will then be extended as a temporary contract or offered to the right candidate on a permanent basis.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a EA role
- Experience gained within financial services, preferably investment banking
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Experience using Concur would be an advantage
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being an integral part of the team
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within one week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.