- Rate:£21-£22 per hour Holiday Pay
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:26 May 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KMGLOBAL10558
Tiger Recruitment have recently taken on a new role within an Investment Management company based in the City of London. This company prides itself on their work-life balance and the culture that this contributes to. They are looking for an eager and intuitive Personal Assistant to join this team on a long-term contract, covering a maternity leave.
This role requires an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and who is able to manage multiple tasks at once. This role will mainly provide support to the Global Head of Marketing (80%), however will also require assistance to two other Global Heads (20%) where time permits. It will require extensive diary management and scheduling, with some travel arrangement also. The role will further include preparing for leadership meetings and ensuring that administrative information is up to date.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a similar role within financial services, beneficially in a marketing function
- Superior time management skills and the ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being an integral part of the team
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within one week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.