- Rate:£19-£20 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:16 Aug 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KMFINANCE11216
One of the world’s leading tech startup firms are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to join their company on a temporary basis. This role will provide support to a Global Head, with more general support extending to two Directors. These individuals have busy schedules and your support will be invaluable both to them and the company.
You will manage a complex diary for the Global Head, and coordinate meetings for this team. The company has offices based in both London and the USA; you will have autonomy over the London office, ensuring that all supplies are in stock, arranging team activities and ensuring that everything is arranged for new starters. Furthermore, you will liaise with a team based in the USA office as the European point of contact to ensure that all virtual meetings, conference calls and events are coordinated faultlessly. Your effort will also be responsible for booking all European and International travel, including visas.
Skills and experience required:
- Recent and Demonstrable experience within a similar role, including managing international travel
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to multi-task
- The ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- A proactive and flexible approach to your workload