- Salary:£40,000-£50,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:12 Jun 2017
- Tiger Job ID:EAFO0640
This a fantastic EA role working for a small Family Office based in High Street Kensington. They are looking for some to support the Managing Director with all of his business and personal life along with working closely with the family.
The candidate need to be proactive, able to use initiative but also able to work and communicate to highest levels with meticulous eye to detail on ever changing schedules. They need to be very positive and hand working.
In addition to the usual basic PA duties, the candidate would be responsible for accounts, liaising with professionals and looking after personal affairs. The Managing Director is exceptionally busy and have high standards so it is imperative for this individual to have a high attention to detail whilst also working efficiently on their own. The role is highly organisational involving lots of diary and travel, expenses and maintaining travel records for tax purposes, document production and research as well.
- Extensive diary management
- Occasional event management and conferences
- Facilitating travel arrangements – including flights, trains, hotels, restaurants and taxis
- Providing day to day support for the family
- Household management including admin pertaining to running a household
- Helping with the children
- Running personal errands
- Handling specific projects e.g. planning a holiday, house move or event
- Overseeing overseas property
- Supervision of any other household staff
The core hours are 9am – 6.30pm but flexibility will be required.