- Salary:£28,000-£35,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:23 Jan 2017
- Tiger Job ID:cs-EACE9264
EA to the Chief of Executive working for a governing body within the Architectural industry. They are a small friendly office who are looking for someone to join their team and make a difference to the COE’s day to day work life.
This role will be supporting the Chief of Executive on a 1:1 basis, she would be a fantastic person to work for and very supportive. You will also be looking after the Operations Manager with anything she needs assistance with.
They are looking for someone with a hard-working attitude, someone who has supported at a similar level and wants to work well in a team.
- Providing high quality and timely day-to-day secretarial and administrative support to the Registrar and members of the Operational Management Group and Operations Manager
- Providing secretarial and administrative support as required for the Chair
- Managing the production and publication (on the intranet and internet as appropriate) of Board and Committee packs
- Organising internal and external meetings and functions, including travel, accommodation, itineraries, catering and expense claims
- Producing high quality reports, PowerPoint presentations and graphics, correspondence, minutes and file notes, as well as drafting correspondence as required
- Providing an audio typing facility to a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Attending meetings and taking minutes, as required
- Planning, organising and prioritising own workload
- Managing diaries, emails and contacts for both the Registrar and members of the Operational Management Group
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and other office supplies
- Maintaining the central contacts database
- Updating the records databases and scanning documents
- Liaison with contractors in relation to facilities management