- Salary:£40,000-£45,000 per annum
- Location:London Greater
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:07 Jun 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KMSOUTHWARK10638
An exciting opportunity to join one of the top Investment Banks in London as an ongoing temporary EA based in Southwark. This role is perfect for an individual seeking to further their career as an EA within the financial sector.
You will need to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to adapt your approach and work to flexible deadlines. This role will include managing schedules, booking and arranging travel and arranging meetings, amongst general administrative support. The role will further require excellent time management and multi-tasking to ensure the highest quality of work, whilst working within tight deadlines.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable EA experience gained in an investment bank/finance
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of MS programmes and Lotus Notes
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- A proactive and flexible approach to your workload
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within one week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.