- Rate:£18-£20 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:07 Jun 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KMRESEARCH7765
This highly prestigious firm is internationally renowned for their leadership, innovation and professionalism. Quality driven in all they do, this extends to the investments they make in the both their employees and culture - the opportunity to work with them is fantastic.
Drawing on your experience supporting at a senior level for a global company, you will work alongside these driven executives to provide exceptional support for 2 MDs, 2 VPs and 3 associates covering stocks in the Media & Internet sector teams
General responsibilities include:
- Proactively manage multiple complex diaries, anticipating the analyst’s requirements, ensuring efficient scheduling of meetings to make best possible use of their time, whilst using initiative to identify, anticipate and resolve conflicts.
- Anticipate, manage and coordinate extensive European and International travel, ensuring timely preparation to include visa applications, whilst adhering to the firm’s travel policy to ensure cost efficiencies at all times.
- Manage, coordinate and process all expenses in a timely manner for all analysts.
- Assist the team in identifying their key clients and ensuring all client lists are consistently up to date, acquiring information from the Client Connectivity Team, Specialist Sales, Account Captains and broker reviews
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.